Lead/Senior Dotnet/Angular Developer
- Work From Home
The Company Engineering team delivers innovative solutions as a Software as a Service to help our customers plan track and achieve their ESG goals. We are looking for a passionate, high energy individual contributors who can deal with ambiguity and challenge the status-quo to deliver highly scalable and secured SAAS application.
• Lead a team of 5-10 and own end to end architecture and technical direction of the team
• Write high quality, maintainable, reusable, secure code using OOPs concepts and SOLID principles.
• Build scalable APIs with testability and observability built in
• Act as subject matter expert in the specific feature domain.
• Resolve complex system integration challenges working with external teams
• Collaborate with business stakeholders, understand the pain points, and design solutions to business
• Review and contribute to technical designs, implement, and demonstrate the developed features in an
• Mentor team members, share learning and code assets developed with the engineering teams
• Ability to travel on-site to Canada based on The company Needs.
• Strong communication and Interpersonal skills to work with global team from diverse backgrounds and
• Strong experience in Cloud native architecture
• Software development experience in any two of the following areas: Web and API development (.NET
stack), UI technologies (React/Angular, node.js, Jquery,etc.), Microsoft Azure/any other cloud platform
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, testing and debugging skills
• Experience working through the full product cycle from initial design to rapid production deployment
• Good understanding of SQL Server services, T-SQL, Stored procedures and optimizing database
• Experience with shipping software products across multiple platforms/devices
• Ability to incorporate and understand the needs of our diverse customer base, including customers using
• Problem Solving
• Trustworthiness &
• Results-oriented • Communication • Accountability
• Analytical Thinking • Negotiation